Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shaelyn's Performance

A couple of weeks ago Shaelyn had her gymnastics performance. I am not sure how many years she has been doing it, but it has been a few. She is now in the advance class and does things I couldn't begin to do. Below are pictures of some of the moves she was performing. I know some of the pictures are blurry, it was hard to get a good picture with her moving so fast, but you will get the idea. Above Shaelyn is using a spring board to do tricks and then land on the mat. Below Shaelyn is doing some sort of round off on the balance beam.

The next two pictures are in sequence. I am not sure what they are called, except I can't do them. Ouch!!!!








A non-blurry picture. Shaelyn finishing a sequence of tumbling.



I think this picture is the start of the picture above.


Shaelyn showing off her flexibility. "I could do that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment