Thursday, November 5, 2009

November

JJ- Well I was unsuccessful in capturing a deer. Oh well I have been plenty busy cutting one up anyways. I am kind of glad I am not having to do two. I had incredible hunt with my two boys this year! My Junior High team is doing well. We have had several placers each weekend. We have a free weekend this week that I am looking forward too. I would like to be going to Cedar to watch the high school team in the playoffs, but "we" decided to stay home and work on the yard and house.

Tammy- I believe she is the top student in both of her classes right now. She is enjoying doing the classes you are suppose to start with at the end. I now understand why she was so frustrated at the beginning. She was starting with the ending classes. Last week she successfully planned and executed a retreat for her company. She is a very creative woman. You should ask her for the details of her retreat.

Jayden- He is still hobbling around a little bit, but is doing a lot better. He was successful in his hunt. It is an amazing story and he should probably tell it, not me. I believe it was an experience that he will never forget. He seems to be enjoying high school.

Spencer- His football team ended up the season with only one loss and was able to beat that team in a rematch. He played offensive line and defensive corner. He continues to pester his sister on a daily basis.

Shaelyn- Continues to participate in gymnastics and singing. She has recently became a proud owner of a chihuahua named Chloe. they are inseparable. Shaelyn will also be going to her cousins birthday party this weekend in Richfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment